Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FREEDOM

Yoyo.. long time din write blog le..
dunno still remember how to write bo.. xixi

PMR over liao lo.. kekexx..
Dunno results when onli noe le..
Scare my result no gud err.. bubu..
Nvm.. Dun think abt it first..
Let enjoy first.. Xixi..

Here v start.. ^^

At first i ask my dad to let me go today after my exam..
But she dun gib..
Today, after my exam.. I ask through sms.. I type wat i dun dare to say..
Thn he let me go.. hahaxx.. (sot la me)

V noe Sushi King got discount so v go for it.. Hehexx..
V sat for abt 10 minutes also nobody wanna serve us.. Bubu
At last the worker came.. kakaxx..
V din think tat v will eat until 60++..
Omg.. First time.. Onli 4 of us can eat till so expansive..

Thn v walk around the ioi mall.. dunno wanna go where.. zzz..
at last me went to Popular..
we walk for whale.. thn feel tired..
aikzz..
V decided to go Sense Cefe.. hahaxx..
We sat abt 2 hours++..
Hahaxx..
one of my frens said wanna watch Tom & Jerry..
Lolz..

After tat.. V walk n walk n walk.. Without any reason.. Damn tired.. Zzz..
V wait for sw's mother come to make her fon..
when v go to tat shop.. the owner say he forget to order the parts.. zzz..
so unforgetable..
Nvm.. Thn i ask the owner tat my fon need to do how much..
Cuz i cant hear ppl talking..
he said.. 60++.. Damn expensive..
My fon also no nid to use so expensive le..lolz..



Buzying now.. Write till half.. Xixi..
Sry abt it.. i think it will be abit boring.. but i will practice..
Bye..


No comments:

Post a Comment